- Pre-register via TrueSport online. See the links on the Schedule page.
- 6:45-7:30 Registration opens.
- 7:45 Mandatory meeting/instructions at the registration tent for all riders.
- 8:01 first rider off (1 minute intervals)
- Please arrive at the start house a couple minutes prior to your start time.
- RIDERS MUST BE PRESENT FOR DOOR PRIZES-all other awards can be picked-up by a representative or at a later event.
Fixed Gear Rules
- Fixed gear bikes only, no freewheeling single speeds.
- Must have 1 working rim brake.
- 90 inch gear max.
- Aero bars are allowed.
- Aero helmets are allowed.
See the schedule page for free online registration links for each race. Same day registration opens at 7:00am and closes promptly at 7:45am. The clock starts at 8:00am and the first rider rolls at 8:01am. Registration is located at tent in parking lot. Riders start TT in order of registration. Cost is $35 per rider, free for juniors. Event runs rain or shine. No USCF license required. Riders under 18 years of age are required to have parent or guardian sign release form. Event Limit – 100 riders.
Standard Class Rules
- Class is designed for those without a designated time trial bike/other equipment to use in a time trial. The class is designed for basic road bikes without aftermarket speed/aerodynamic enhancements.
- Standard/stock road bikes, no time trial bikes/frames.
- Rider can be any age.
- Standard handlebars, no aero-bars/drop in’s/clip-ons etc.
- No aero/deep dish wheels . 32 mm maximum rim depth.
- No after market forks.
- No aero helmets, shoe covers, or skinsuits.
- Riders are not allowed to lie on the handlebars in an aero position. Hands must be on handlebars at all times. If seen, you will be disqualified. This is a safety issue, yours and the riders around you.
- Promoter has final approval over all equipment.
- Please be courteous to the people living in the area of start/finish and on the course --all it take is one unfortunate event to ruin it for all of us. We are their guests.
- Be still and apply your brakes when being held at the start. Your starter will give you a good, healthy push. Starter has never dropped anyone.
- Remember your number and yell it out at the finish.
- Keep start and finish areas clear at all times.
- Please, do not “circle around’ and ask the timers/starters for your time.
- Be aware of the riders finishing with you; this information may be needed when times are being calculated.
- Pass other racers on the left, and call out when passing.
- No drafting.
- The center line rule is always in effect. At no point in time should a rider cross the center line of the road. It doesn’t matter if there is a yellow line or not. Rider’s that violate this rule are subject to disqualification. For safety’s sake, please ride as far to the right as you are able.
- Please treat the volunteers with respect. Remember, they are volunteering their time so you can have fun racing. Anyone who argues with, or otherwise mistreats the volunteers faces disqualification and exclusion from future events.
- Ride smart and ride safe. With few exceptions, the roads are open to traffic. Never trust a corner marshal if your eyes do not agree.
- We reserve the right to not accept any person’s entry.
- Be sure to welcome new riders and congratulate those with new Personal Records.
- Series age will be determined by your age on December 31, 2012.
- Remember, everyone is here to have fun.
Results will be announced as quickly as possible after the last rider completes the event. The results are announced at the registration tent. Results are also posted on this site (here) by 1:00pm the next day. Results may not always be available as a handout at the end of the race.
Timing will be accurate to +/- one second. The start house will have a timing clock with rider position, number, and category.
Custom medals to the top 3 in each category at each event. Season long points competition. Riders must attend three of the five events to be eligible for end of series awards.
Check Out The Schedule!
Visit our schedule for more information on upcoming races and to register today.